Frequently Asked Questions
Following are frequent question. Have more? Contact Us
Florida Licensing Course Completion Instructions
Here is what you will need to do to help the process run smoothly:
- YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- Instructor Penny will provide a certificate of completion for you to submit to Pearson VUE when you are ready to complete your Licensing Exam. Once you have applied with the state of Florida and your application has been approved, you have two years to use your licensing education to take your Licensing exam.
You must complete all of the content within the course in order to receive credit.
You will take a 100-question final exam for this course online. Florida requires you score 70% or higher to pass, and you must complete the exam within 3 hours. The final exam must be completed in one sitting. If you lose internet connection during your exam you have 20 minutes to log back in and not lose your progress, but the exam timer will continue to run.
- It is highly recommended to use a hard-wired internet connection. Using a wireless connection may result in repeated connection loss. Use wireless at your own risk.
- You may not bookmark or suspend your exam to return to it at a later time. If you fail the first attempt, you must wait 30 days to take the alternate exam.
- You will know you have completed your course when all components on the Education page are listed as "Completed". If a status of "Not Completed" appears, you have not completed the course.
ACCEPT YOUR AFFIDAVIT
You are required to accept an electronic affidavit as part of the completion of this course stating you have completed each assigned module of instruction. You will need to complete this step before your course is considered complete.
- SCHEDULE YOUR STATE EXAM WITH PEARSON VUE
- Please contact Pearson VUE directly to schedule your licensing examination. You can access Pearson VUE for further information. We recommend you download the Candidate Information Brochure for Florida Real Estate.Additional steps may also be required depending on your qualifications.